The Bosch GWS10-45P 4-1/2-In. Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch provides a multi-grip paddle switch for user control and comfort. It also delivers more power than previous-generation models - 10 amps and 11,500 rpm. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. For operator comfort and control, it sports a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less jarring to run. It was designed for all-day jobs in machinery manufacturing, metal fabrication and construction. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard, a fast-change toolless disc change and a large spindle lock. The Service Minder™ brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
- Paddle switch – provides for multiple, comfortable grip positions
- Powerful motor – 10 amps and 11,500 rpm
- Carbon brushes – more durable than previous-generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
- Two-position Vibration Control side handle for more user comfort
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
- Toolless, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
- Service Minder brushes – ensure preventative maintenance
- Fast-change toolless disc change and a large spindle lock for more convenience
For More Information on the 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site