The Bosch GWX13-60PD 6 In. X-LOCK angle grinder features the X-LOCK mount, offering a wheel change that's up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. There’s an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The wheel is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. The angle grinder delivers 13 amps of power, producing 9,300 rpm. Equipped with epoxy-coated field windings and direct-motor cooling, this grinder is built for a longer tool life. The grinder has no lock-on paddle switch, for multiple, comfortable grip positions. It shuts off motor after the switch is released. It features spiral bevel gears for smooth transmission of power. For added convenience, it is equipped with a Vibration Control auxiliary handle, constant electronics, KickBack Control and an adjustable tool-free guard.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
- Powerful grinder design – engineered with the X-LOCK mount and a 13-amp motor producing up to 9,300 rpm
- X-LOCK wheel change – features click-in mounting and grinder lever wheel release for change-out that's up to five times faster
- Tool-free disc swap – the wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts for no losable parts
- Epoxy-coated field windings – extend motor lifetime by preventing dust and debris from penetrating the motor windings
- Spiral bevel gears – provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications
- Directed air flow – channels air through motor to cool key components
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle – reduces vibration for improved user comfort and control
- No lock-on paddle switch – provides for multiple, comfortable grip positions; shuts off motor after the switch is released
- Adjustable tool-free guard – designed with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles
- Constant electronics – helps maintain constant rpm under load
- KickBack Control – helps shut off the tool if the wheel gets in a bind situation
- Service Minder brushes – eliminates guesswork, stopping grinder when preventative maintenance is required
For More Information on the 6 In. X-LOCK Angle Grinder with No Lock-On Paddle Switch, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site