The Bosch GWS18V-8 is an ergonomic angle grinder that combines portability, performance and best user comfort. Its brushless motor provides equivalent 8.0 amps of power and greater efficiency that maximizes runtime and productivity. This 4-1/2 In. 18V grinder has restart protection to help prevent accidental start-up when switching batteries and soft-start technology to reduce startup torque and ease into cuts. It is designed with spiral bevel gears that provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications. It also features an adjustable tool-free guard and an updated gearhead mounting collar, which is now compatible with all Bosch metal and concrete guards. This tool features a two-position side handle, slim soft-grip design and spindle lock.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
- Ergonomic, robust grinder design – engineered with a narrow grip zone for best user comfort and considerable power
- Brushless motor – provides equivalent 8.0 amps of power and greater efficiency that maximizes runtime and productivity
- Restart protection – helps prevent accidental tool startup when switching batteries
- Soft-start technology – reduces startup torque to ease into cuts
- Spiral bevel gears – provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications
- Two-position side handle – offers comfortable control
- Adjustable tool-free guard – designed with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles
- Updated gearhead mounting collar – mounting collar on the gearhead now compatible with all Bosch metal and concrete guards
- Spindle lock – improves convenience and easier change of accessories
For More Information on the 18V Brushless 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder with Slide Switch (Bare Tool), [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site