This 4-1/2 In. ergonomic angle grinder features a narrow grip zone for all-day comfort and control, combined with a powerful 10-amp motor. The Bosch GWS10-450P angle grinder delivers results, producing up to 11,000 no-load rpm for maximum productivity in grinding and cutting applications. The tool weighs 4.6 Lbs. It features a multi-grip paddle switch, which provides increased grip options for better ergonomics, comfort and control. Equipped with epoxy-coated field windings, double-sealed bearings and direct-motor cooling, this grinder is built for a longer tool life. It features spiral bevel gears for smooth transmission of power. For added convenience, it has an anti-vibration side handle and an adjustable tool-free guard with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles. It has an updated gearhead mounting collar, which is now compatible with all Bosch metal and concrete guards.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
- Ergonomic, powerful grinder design – engineered with a narrow grip zone and light weight but with considerable power
- Ultra compact powerful motor – professional 10-amp motor delivers up to 11,000 no-load rpm
- Multi-grip paddle switch – provides increased grip options for better ergonomics, comfort and control
- Anti-vibration side handle – allows for improved user comfort and control
- Epoxy-coated field windings – extend motor lifetime by preventing dust and debris from penetration the motor windings
- Spiral bevel gears – provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications
- Double-sealed gear housing – features a sealing plate in addition to sealed bearings to reduce dust penetration into the gear housing
- Directed air flow – diverts dust from vital components for durability
- Adjustable tool-free guard – designed with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles
- Updated gearhead mounting collar – mounting collar on the gearhead now compatible with all Bosch metal and concrete guards
- Service Minder brushes – eliminates guesswork, stopping grinder when preventative maintenance is required
For More Information on the 4-1/2 In. Ergonomic Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site