The Bosch DH507 SDS-max® Demolition Hammer weighs only 12.4 Lbs., making it an ideal hammer for hard-to-reach applications. This 10.0-Amp tool that gets the job done, delivering 5.6 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and a max of 2,800 BPM. It has Vario-Lock™ positioning, which allows for rotating and locking the chisel with precision The SDS-max® chuck system provides tool-free bit changes. And the demo hammer has a 360° rotating auxiliary handle for better grip positioning, and an ergonomic grip area, for better comfort when chiseling in a wide variety of positions.
- Comfortable ergonomic grip area on the hammer tube,for added comfort (in addition to the side handle) when chiseling in tight spaces or in a variety of positions
- Variable speed trigger and Variable speed dial,for controlled chiseling applic
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
- Light demo hammer with top power-to-weight ratio – 5.6 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy at only 12.4 Lbs. in weight
- SDS-max® bit system – ease of use with tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and maximum impact-energy transfer rate
- Vario-Lock positioning – optimized work angle for the best chiseling location
- 360° auxiliary handle – operator comfort due to a wide range of positioning
- Innovative service modules – designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord
- Ergonomic grip area – maximum comfort when chiseling in tight spaces or in a wide variety of positions
For More Information on the SDS-max® Demolition Hammer, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site